Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 1997 13:24:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Lars Fredriksen <fredriks@Mcs.Net>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        se@FreeBSD.ORG, nate@mt.sri.com, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCCARD in -current broken

Nate Williams writes:

> > I assume you are sure that the PCCARD code is only
> > called after the ISA devices are attached ?
>
> In autoconf.c/configure:
> #if NEISA > 0
>         eisa_configure();
> #endif
>
> #if NPCI > 0
>         pci_configure();
> #endif
>
> #if NISA > 0
>         isa_configure();
> #endif
>
> #if NCRD > 0
>         /* After everyone else has a chance at grabbing resources */
>         pccard_configure();
> #endif
>
> > Well, in fact you should see the "device combination doesn't support ..."
> > message printed, when you call register_intr() to check for the interrupt
> > to be available.
>
> Hmm, do mobile users see these messages who run -current?

Yes, I do see that message. That is when I decided that the interrupt
registration is handeled correctly, but that the intrnames array seems
not to be maintained correctly. This is where the clk0 gets associated
with the irq of the driver that pcic registered when it detected a card and
found a driver match.

I do probably need to mention that this is on a i486 laptop.....

Lars

Lars Fredriksen		fredriks@mcs.com		(home)
			lars@fredriks-2.pr.mcs.net	(home-home)