Date:      Sat, 15 May 1999 20:01:12 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is it ok to use the FreeBSD name in a cyberpunkish

On Sat, 15 May 1999, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:
> At 09:48 15-05-1999 -0500, Licia wrote:
> >Hehehe interesting, and I've used similar devices before, but I just don't
> >feel it would go right for this story :)  I've posted Episode 2 and the
> >glossary :)  I suggest people either read the episode then look up words in
> >the glossary, or read the glossary then the episode :)
>
> Would you mind reposting its URL? Just because I was there once does not
> mean I remember where it is. :-)
>
> Adam
>
> Message glossary: URL - universal resource locator :-)
> ---
> Want to design your own web counter?
> Get GCL 2.10 from http://www.whizkidtech.net/gcl/

(chuckles) Sorry, it's all available at

http://www.o-o.org/~licia/writing/serials/retrain/

I apologize for the forced/stilted feel to episode 2, I'll try to do better in
episode 3 :)

[ EMail : licia@o-o.org              ] [ Name    : Christine (Licia) Maxwell ]
[ Home  : http://www.o-o.org/~licia/ ] [ Hobbies : write, program, web, chat ]
[ BBS   : http://www.o-o.org/bbs/    ] [ Handles : Licia / LadyWolf / Sysop  ]