Date:      Wed, 9 May 2018 13:10:43 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@freebsd.org>, Steve Wills <swills@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pkg dependency problem with updated opencv

After an update to opencv-core today, I found ffmpeg was unable to run as
it was linked to the old version of the libraries installed by opencv-core.
There was no PORTREVISION bump made to ffmpeg even though it links to those
libraries by default. opencv-core is shown as a libdepend in ffmpeg's
Makefile.

pkg check -B ffmpeg also shows no problem.

This is rather significant as any port linking to libav* will now fail and
need a rebuild. On my system alone, this totals at least 26 ports that just
broke with no indication of any problem. Do I not understand what pkg check
-B does?
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com