Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 05:32:59 +0900
From:      FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jstocker@tzi.de
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, Jan Stocker <Jan.Stocker@t-online.de>
Subject:   Re: Problem Report ports/23401

At Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:32:17 +0100,
Jan Stocker wrote:
> Is there anything wrong with it?
> Any other way to commit new ports?

I think:
o There are too many nethack-blah ports separately maintained.
o They are too similar and mostly duplicated.
o So they are easily master-slaved (IMO).

As the first step, I made patches to make nethack and nethack-gtk
master-slaved and sent to maintainer and waiting for reply.

Yes, I think your GNOME version should be come into this family.

--
FUJISHIMA Satsuki