Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 08:16:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Cerebus <cerebus@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gnome problems

Me too.  I think it's just that gnome is pretty buggy right now. I'm
running the lastest gnome stuff in the ports on 3.1-STABLE.

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org