Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:16:10 -0700
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Possible missing dependencies in graphics/gimp-app/Makefile 1.222

--zkC76Fx3DIm/XDBj

During my daily portmaster(1) run today, I had some difficulties getting
graphics/gimp-app updated from gimp-app-2.4.7,1 -> gimp-app-2.6.1,1.

Apparently gimp-app-2.6.1,1 has dependencies on x11/babl and
graphics/gegl, neither of which I had previously installed -- and the
attempt to upgrade graphics/gimp-app seems to have failed to ensure that
they were installed & up-to-date before trying to build
gimp-app-2.6.1,1.

As noted in the Subject, graphics/gimp-app/Makefile is at rev. 1.222.

Peace,
david
--=20
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.

--zkC76Fx3DIm/XDBj

--zkC76Fx3DIm/XDBj--