Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 2014 16:43:11 +1000
From:      Robert Backhaus <robbak@robbak.com>
To:        Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
Subject:   Re: print/hpijs + new cups + foomatic not working with hpijs-pcl3e printer.

Thank you, all.

Weird thing - I had a thought that I could verify what was happening by
replacing texttops with pdftops. So I did that, and it printed, then looked
at the log files, and it was no longer using texttops. So I put the files
back where they came from, and it kept working.

So it fixed itself somehow - there weren't any updates that I knew of....