Date:      Fri,  1 Apr 2005 14:29:26 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Working and broken Linux ports on amd64

David O'Brien <obrien@freebsd.org> wrote:

> This is your basic problem -- the devtools port hasn't been updated to
> RH8 yet to match the default stock linux_base.  If you are skilled with
> the Ports Collection update this port and send a patch. :-)

We have some inconsistencies in our linux ports (this is just one of them)...
the RH8 version of the devtools lives in devel/linux_devtools. As Scott
already mentioned they are lacking the amd64 entry in ONLY_FOR_ARCHES.

Bye,
Alexander.

43rd Law of Computing:
	Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped