Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 2014 03:07:30 -0600
From:      chris <chris@bsdjunk.com>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        John Levine <johnl@iecc.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, johannes@brilliantservice.co.jp
Subject:   Re: looking for new netbook

Just go to your local Sears, Bestbuy and pick one ?

However I have a Lenovo G480 which is rather useless on FreeBSD I am hoping=
 I can create drivers to support the NIC/WiFi card in it one day.

Chris Petrik
FreeBSD Developer
E on FreeBSD
------
As in certain cults it is possible to kill a process if you know its true n=
ame.
-- Ken Thompson and Dennis M. Ritchie

---- On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 02:11:27 -0600 Matthias Apitz<guru@unixarea.de> wr=
ote ----=20