Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:58:10 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "george vagner" <kf7nn@yahoo.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: UDF cdroms

if you want to mount the image file, it should be a raw one. that
being the case, try man vn and vnconfig for info. i'm guessing here,
since i've never worked with a udf format. even though someone might
use the .cif format, if it is burned to a cd, i'd just mount whatever
filesystem was used. msdos/ntfs would be my first tries, since it was
done with an adaptec application.
-Otter