Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2003 01:34:52 -0100
From:      ".VWV." <victorvittorivonwiktow@interfree.it>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ufs and ext

On Friday 25 April 2003 22:05, you wrote:
> ".VWV." wrote:
> > It's horrible, we could fear we have no Gods any more... I'll never m=
ove
> > from ufs or from an hypothetical future 'son'. I have been really tri=
ed
> > by not-properly-unix experiments.
>
> Well, there's always "Please submit patches"...
>
> -- Terry

I have forgotten: don't let me submit evaluations of well known=20
unix-like-distributions, someboidy in Italy has written I'm a little=20
integralist. I'm only a mild authistic and perfectionist instead. See you=
 at=20
the next matter.
'Please submit patches'... When all of the data is lost forever.

=A1Viva!

VITTORI