Date:      Tue, 02 Jun 1998 21:17:49 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        "Jason" <kib@poboxes.com>, "Brian Tao" <taob@risc.org>
Cc:        "FREEBSD-CHAT" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

At 11:09 PM 6/2/98 -0400, Jason wrote:

>Come on now folks....I said serious replies only...leave your personal
>attacks for your mother-in-law  :)
>
>Now...maybe I might live out in the boonies here and miss news from time to
>time....but all I have ever heard from the DOJ is a bunch of vague and
>irrelevant junk about how its unfair that no one can compete with IE4 and
>other MS products.  Is it against the law for a company to make a popular
>product?
>
>Anyhow...it might be that the only news I get here is NBC....and we all know
>who owns them  :)
>
>Well...what I asked before was specifics...If you are not able to converse
>with me on a mature level then please don't bother.
>
>I say again....Serious Replies Only

I'm quite serious. You, on the other hand, are making excuses to ignore what
people in this newsgroup are saying. And since you're clearly connected to
the Internet, "living out in the boonies" is no excuse for your ignorance.

Hmmm.... Didn't Microsoft recently launch a so-called "grass roots" campaign
in which it planned to plant supportive messages in newsgroups and on mailing
lists? What have you received from Microsoft to be part of this campaign?

--Brett Glass