Date:      Fri, 4 Feb 2011 18:11:45 +0300
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea@freebsd.org>
To:        Jan ??olc <solc@thinline.cz>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, mi@aldan.algebra.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: minidlna-2010.12.12

--pWyiEgJYm5f9v55/

Jan, good day.

Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 11:50:34AM +0100, Jan ??olc wrote:
> With help from the maker of miniupnpd I have done patches for minidlna.
>=20
> patch-ssdpd ??? minidlna can use minissdpd when you need using more
> upnp services at once (in example miniupnpd and minidlna
> simultaneously).
> patch-zsamsung ??? it???s latest patch for better cooperation with
> samsung televisions

Cool, thanks for your work!  I'd suggest to open the PR for this case
to track the modifications.  It is fairly easy,
  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/problem-reports/article.html
--=20
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]
[ 82FE 06BC D497 C0DE 49EC  4FF0 16AF 9EAE 8152 ECFB | freebsd.org ]

--pWyiEgJYm5f9v55/

--pWyiEgJYm5f9v55/--