Date:      Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:01:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        FreebSD Current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make world with -j4 opion....

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998, William Woods wrote:

> On an elf -current system, is the make -j4 world working yet?

I haven't.  I thought maybe it was because I ran softupdates, so I
killed it and tried again.  Still dumps just after running the /etc
stuff, like you (and I) both reported.

If someone's done a successful elf make buildworld with the -j flag set
higher than 3, and had it finish, I'd appreciate it if you'd post.  I'd
stop my own posts (I'd love to think it was just something I'd messed up
on, even if I don't know what it is).

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run Journey2 and picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (NetBSD).