Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 09:21:17 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ok as of 19990512-BETA (was: Re: Fubar w/3.2-BETA)

Yes, I noticed similar "Do it right the first time" issues, as well. However,
the 19990512-BETA snapshot cleared up the sysinstall issues with IDE disks, and
I'm now hoping it'll clear up some uglyness with a SCSI system I was
experiencing yesterday where I was getting signal 11's near the end of the
install, apparently when it was trying to get PnP devices, and there weren't
any. If it continues to be a problem, I'll start a new thread. Otherwise, its
pretty stable on my home system so far (just did a few installs and built the
packages I'll want for today).
	-Brian