Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 1995 19:32:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      julian@tfs.com (Julian Elischer)
To:        bmk@dtr.com
Cc:        julian@tfs.com, rkw@dataplex.net, smmcgee@ncbc.edu, questions@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SATAN ported??

Well as I said we could use ref, as the sysads here are about to want to do
that anyhow, and it's 'my' machine and it's 'OUTSIDE' our firewall,
it'd probably be a good choice..
it has a T1 almost to itself, particularly after today when sysad turn off
all our internet access in response to SATAN being released..
(they are turning up all the dials on the routers so that effectively
only mail and news will get in and even then only to 1 machine)

when they've had time to play with SATAN they hope to relax it a bit more..

if we get it ported,and it can run on a 1.1.5.1 machine I offer ref up
and we can try set up guest accounts to known people to try it against
their own systems.