Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:37:59 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Simon J Mudd <sjmudd@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boca IOAT6 configuration?

I've just installed 3.1 which I want to compare to Linux which I've
been using since '94.  FreeBSD is quite different to linux, so I'm a
little lost, knowing what I want to do, but not how.

I see Freebsd supports the Boca IOAT6 multi-port serial card.  My modem is
on linux /dev/ttyS17, IRQ 5, ioport 0x228-22F.  What do I need to
configure to have freebsd see this card?  I've looked partially at the
handbook, but don't seem to see this information.  I am also unsure of
whether this will require a recompilation of the kernel.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd, Madrid SPAIN    Tel: +34-91-408 4878    email: sjmudd@pobox.com