Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:25:37 +0000
From:      Jayton Garnett <jayton.garnett@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   6.3 Pre-Release

Hi All,

Last night I unwittingly upgraded to 6.3 pre-release, by using the
stable-supfile, didn't realize it would go to a pre-release.
I have already noticed some instability,  so far with xmms it keeps
crashing out on me  while playing MP3s, which it did not do on 6.2.
I still have more to test, which I'll do tomorrow, I just checked my
mail and put some MP3s on tonight while doing non-puter things.

Is anyone else running 6.3PR with ports as of 1 week ago?