Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:37:18 EET
From:      blabla@vcable.net
To:        Kyriakos Oikonomakos <K.Oikonomakos@brad.ac.uk>, <courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Отг.: [courier-users] Re: courier-imap troubleshoting

Kyriakos Oikonomakos <K.Oikonomakos@brad.ac.uk> написа :

> blabla@vcable.net
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > i have problem with my courier-imap.
> > I recompile it and instaled on FreeBSD 4.7 from ports.
> > I unable to loggin:
> > my authdaemonrc file:
> > --- begin paste ---
> > --- cut ---
> > authmodulelist="authmysql"
> > authmodulelistorig="authmysql"
> > --- end paste ---
> > authmysqlrc file i configure correctly.
> > My database on 127.0.0.1 and i put them in authmysqlrc file
>

> Why don't you attach your authmysqlrc file along?
>
> Have you tried running tcpdump while authenticating to
> your imap server to check if there is an attempted connection
> to your mysql database (destination port should be 3306 ).
>

> > with username, password, database ...
> [....]
>

> > Regards,
> > Condor
> >

> Kyriakos

OK, i dumped trafic with tcpdump to port 3306 where is my mysql, i do not see any attempts
to connect with mysql, and mysql.log file is empty.
I thinks that this is not problem with my authmysqlrc file
because i not see any attempts to connect with mysql.
Hostname (127.0.0.1), username (admin), password (password)and db (mails) are configured in authmusqlrc file and if courier-imap is worked i must see in mysql.log file or with tcpdump attempt to connect, but i not.

Any another ideas?

Condor