Date:      Thu, 8 May 1997 11:15:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bryce Newall <data@ds9.abac.com>
To:        "Daniel M. Eischen" <deischen@iworks.InterWorks.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UPS - Which one(s) to buy?

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Daniel M. Eischen wrote:

> What UPS systems are being sucessfully used with FreeBSD?  I've got
> a heterogenous network of NT PCs, FreeBSD PCs, and Sun workstations.

APC is very well supported in NT and SunOS/Solaris, and is probably well
supported under FreeBSD as well.  I'd recommend that; either a BackUPS or
a SmartUPS should work fine for you.

*     Bryce Newall    *    IRC: Data    *    Email: data@dal.net     *
*  WWW: http://voyager.abac.com/data  *  IRC Admin, voyager.dal.net  *
*        --== Try DALnet!  Server irc.dal.net, port 7000 ==--        *
*               "Stop smirking, Number 1."  -- J.L. Picard           *
*          "I'm a doctor, not a doorstop!"  -- EMH Program, ST:FC    *