Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 2021 06:40:56 -0400
From:      LuMiWa <lumiwa@dismail.de>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   new install

Hi!

I bought first laptop in my life (Thinkpad T495) and I have a few
questions, please:
Laptop is with Windows 10 on which I never had (from DOS to FreeBSD and
OS/2 and Linux between) and I do not want to keep on, security boot is
enabled.
I like to install Haiku and FreeBSD. For Haiku is 5 GB more than enough
and the rest of the drive for FreeBSD.
Should I install partition disk and install Haiku first or is okay that
I install FreeBSD and make one FAT32 partition for Haiku? And
secure boot should be disabled too?

Thank you.

--=20
=E2=80=9CWe live in a world where there is more and more information, and l=
ess
and less meaning.=E2=80=9D

Jean Baudrillard