Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 1998 19:25:18 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current seems to be okay

Good suggestion, my test box crashed trying to dump xemacs:

Finding pointers to doc strings...
Finding pointers to doc strings...done
Dumping under the name xemacs
Purespace usage: 705420 of 705932 (100%).

Going to try later on after  I upgrade my test box to today's current.
My main system , rah, is running today's current.

	Cheers,
	Amancio