Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 1997 09:23:26 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      hans@brandinnovators.com (Hans Zuidam)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any objection to the following?

> Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> This brings in the /etc/ld.so.conf behavior from NetBSD/Linux and
> makes it possible to add directories to the ldconfig list without
> editing /etc/rc.conf.
No, although I remember submitting patches to ldconfig for much
the same a long time ago.  They would allow ldconfig to take a file
on the command line and read its directories from it.  Directories
on command line are treated just like normal. If there's any interest
I could submit the patches again.

Regards,
				Hans
--
H. Zuidam                        E-Mail: hans@brandinnovators.com
Brand Innovators B.V.            P-Mail: P.O. Box 1377