Date:      Sat, 8 Oct 2016 18:59:27 +0200
From:      Michael Grimm <trashcan@ellael.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   poudriere / logitechmediaserver: License SDL needs confirmation, but BATCH is defined

Hi =E2=80=94

as audio/squeezeboxserver has gone, I need to migrate to =
audio/logitechmediaserver.=20

But I am failing to get this port compiled by poudriere (3.2-pre):

	| =E2=80=A6
	| ---End make.conf=E2=80=94
	| =3D=3D=3D=3D>> Ignoring audio/logitechmediaserver: License SDL =
needs confirmation, but BATCH is defined
	| =E2=80=A6

I did try to run =E2=80=A6

	poudriere testport -j stable -c -i audio/logitechmediaserver
	poudriere testport -j stable -c -I audio/logitechmediaserver

=E2=80=A6 without success.

Is there a way to get that port packed by poudriere?

Thanks and regards,
Michael