Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 16:09:08 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        PHPClub MAil <phpclub@rambler.ru>
Cc:        dirk@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mod_php4-4.2.3

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 04:54:44PM +0300, PHPClub MAil wrote:
> PHP 4.3.0 Released!
> http://www.php.net/downloads.php
> [27-Dec-2002] The PHP developers are pleased to announce the immediate=20
> availability of PHP 4.3.0, the latest and greatest version of this=20
> extremely popular and widely used scripting language.=20
>=20
> This release contains a multitude of changes, bug fixes and=20
> improvements over the previous one, PHP 4.2.3. It further elevates=20
> PHP's standing as a serious contender in the general purpose scripting=20
> language arena. Please see the full release announcement.=20

I believe this has been discussed on the -ports mailing list; please
take a look at the archives.  Dirk has a working port, but there are a
couple of PEAR-related issues that will be resolved in the near future.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
If wishes were fishes, the antecedent of this conditional would be true.

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga--