Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:52:11 -0500
From:      "Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe" <mit@dreamlabs.com>
To:        "'jason andrade'" <jason@dstc.edu.au>, "'Dan Langille'" <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: automatic URL refreshing to local country mirror

I agree, I thought of user choice that after sending my message and
hoped we could offer to save their country preferences in a cookie
instead.

I might have been overlooking the simple in favour of the fascination of
making new toys... another option could be to save their country
settings in a cookie on demand, and next visit to www.freebsd.org be
taken there.

For those that are interested, I found that paper at:
http://www.supersparrow.org/ss_paper/

-Mit