Date:       Fri, 13 Sep 1996 09:11:00 -0400
From:      "bo (b.) xiao" <xiao@nortel.ca>
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        FreeBSD-Ports@freebsd.org
Subject:    re:cxterm

I have run it on my box. There is only one small tweak to get it
work(a type conflict? Can not recall.). I also have celvis and
cless. I have only done reading and deleting, not inputting. It
seems work ok but I have not played with it a lot. Tell me what
you want. I will do it.

I am a bit tied to work. Otherwise I could have started a Chinese
port collection just like Russian etc.

Bo