Date:      Mon, 07 Aug 2000 21:04:45 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        "Jose E. Fernandez" <jose.e.fernandez@jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How do I remove this?

"Jose E. Fernandez" wrote:

> FreeBSD,
>
>     Someone installed this on my NT system and now NT will not boot up.
> I need to know how to:
>
> A)    Boot Nt instead of BSD.
> B)    Remove BSD altogether.

I used an Win98 startup disk and used fdisk on it to set the active
partition to the primary partition, which becomes my "c" drive. It
automatically boots what was setup before. If it doesn't, you may have
to use the NT boot floppies and recover your boot. Lots of
permutations here that keep anyone from making a concrete example.

Kent

> Thanks,
>
> jose.e.fernandez@jpl.nasa.gov

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kbstew99@hotmail.com

Bomber dropping fire retardant in front of Hanford Wild fire.
http://kstewart.urx.com/kstewart/bomber.jpg