Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 1995 10:29:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jan@bagend.atl.ga.us (Jan Isley)
To:        babkin@hq.icb.chel.su (Serge A. Babkin)
Cc:        terry@cs.weber.edu, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: LIST PING

Serge A. Babkin wrote:

> > I often get a response to something I posted a *day* before I get
> > *my original* post back.  Ditto other people... I may see a response
> > 24-36 hours before the post it is a reply to.

> Wasn't it slowed down at your own system ? I have noticed that
> several time on my mail machine.

No, that is not a problem here.  All mail (well almost all) comes
from my MX holder that I poll at least hourly.  I check often and
there are no mail bottlenecks on my side.
--
Jan Isley            | If you couldn't find any weirdness,
jan@bagend.atl.ga.us | maybe we'll just have to make some! - Hobbes