Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:02:02 -0700
From:      "Jeff Mohler" <speedtoys.racing@gmail.com>
To:        "Patrick Tracanelli" <eksffa@freebsdbrasil.com.br>
Cc:        fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xsan (Apple) on FreeBSD

Im yet to hear of a large Xsan install that stayed Xsan once it grew.

Most, if not all, have gone to netapp or umm..Isilon (spelling) that ive
been close to.   Latest large dump of Xsan that I know of was Current TV in
San Francisco, for Isilon.

Beware the hype of Xsan, its a money pit.

Then ask em how long it all comes to a halt when a disk fails.