Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:08:47 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
To:        michael walle <michaelw15@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with netbsd 1.5 and i4b 0.96

> my isdnd only shows incoming calls. neither with the userland ppp nor with
> sppp i get a connection to my isp. isdnd (with debugging all expect timing,
> in fullscreen mode) don't list any outgoing calls.

So, if incoming calls are loged by isdnd, your ISDN subsystem is basically
working. I can not say anything about userland ppp (never used that), but
you should be able to make it work with the isppp driver (I have dim memorys
of some kernel bugfixes for the i4brbch device that made userland ppp working
in NetBSD-current, probably related to the device switch entry).

The isppp driver is known to work with NetBSD 1.5 (and later versions from
that release branch).

Martin