Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:02:10 +0200 (MEST)
From:      jean.peindray@gmx.net
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   i4b 0.90 and 4.1-RELEASE

Hi out there,

I newly installed 4.1-RELEASE.

As I run /usr/local/src/i4b/overinstall.sh, it stops while trying to patch
/usr/src/sys/i386/conf/files.i386
I had a short look around and found out that files.i386 is located under
/usr/src/sys/conf/ and not under /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/.
I tried to 1) modify overinstall.sh 2) move files.i386 onto
/usr/src/sys/i386/conf/, but on both cases while building a new kernel 'make depend' also
fails (with something like "Don't know how to make i4b_usr_sti.c).

I think that there already exists a patch for overinstall.sh (and
overuninstall.sh) but I don't know where to get it.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Jean