Date:      Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:38:44 -0700
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        "M. Maxwell" <drwho@xnet.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

At 10:50 AM 8/4/98 -0500, M. Maxwell wrote:
>Just curious, but is anyone else on this list besides myself taking some
>kind of action against the spammers that are hitting it?  So far, since
>I've sub'ed this list, I've been getting a lot of spam, not all of it
>from the list itself (such as this item).

The list manager(s) is/are do actually work to keep spam out.
It may not be the list's fault for you getting spam. Maybe it just took a
while for your email address to get to one of the address lists in
circulation.

--Ludwig Pummer
ludwigp@bigfoot.com ludwigp@chipweb.ml.org
ICQ UIN: 692441   http://chipweb.home.ml.org