Date:      Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:56:53 +0100
From:      Dominic Marks <dom@goodforbusiness.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Goran Gajic <ggajic@sbb.co.yu>, jmg@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@www.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RPCPROG_NFS: RPC: Port mapper failure - RPC: Unable to receive

On Thursday 09 June 2005 12:42, Goran Gajic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> RPCPROG_NFS: RPC: Port mapper failure - RPC: Unable to receive

(jmg: I cc'd you on the off chance you have not seen this already, another
user identified your changes as related, but I have not tested this myself.)

Yes, it seems that changes to the kernel (specifically kqueue?) broke NFS (and
other things) in -STABLE. See these messages for related reports.

1 <20050608002333.73758.qmail@web26206.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
2 <20050609013258.GB85828@blazingdot.com>

HTH,
--