Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 1995 12:13:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        grog@lemis.de
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where is the documentation for ibcs2?

> > Installation is in the man page.
>
> I think I need to reformulate my question:
>
>   What is the name of the man page for ibcs2?

There isn't one.  There doesn't need to be one.  I think I need to
rephrase my answer:

You use "modload", whose man page is "modload(8)" to load it.  You
don't have any other options regarding IBCS2:  you only have the option
of loading it or not loading it.

Typically, you don't document things that don't have parameters, options,
or other controls.  Things like IBCS2 are binary: they either are or
are not loaded.

If you don't want to load it as a module (why not? It's an easy thing
to do), then you can statically compile it.  Look at /sys/i386/conf/LINT,
at the bottom of the file:

# More undocumented options for linting.
options         COMPAT_LINUX
options         "IBCS2"

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org