Date:      Thu, 09 Aug 2007 09:20:28 +0300
From:      Goltsios Theodore <tgol@kinetix.gr>
To:        Latitude <robertjx@ix.netcom.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Convince me, please!

    Well sorry if  I'm  getting annoying but I think you face the Unix
world in the wrong manner. Well you expect to find something you are
used to, or something like MS Win you only know. I advise that you
should be more open minded, willing to read and spare time to get
familiar to the Unix OSes that are around. But the advantages are and
the power that these kind of systems offer, which is probably unlimited
compared with the Windowz strict and limited way of operating. If you
really don't want that kind of power (thus doing what you must faster,
better and in a more efficient way) then you are in the wrong place. A
good way to start solving all questions concerning the FreeBSD is its
handbook or the perhaps the FAQ.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/

PS Try some googling or the freebsd official site for more resources.
I'm sure all your questions will be satisfied.

Theodoros Goltsios
Kinetix Tele.com Support Center
email: tgol@kinetix.gr, support@kinetix.gr
Tel. & Fax: +30 2310556134