Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:35:37 +0100
From:      Andy Gilligan <andy@evo6.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mod_ssl-2.8.15-1.3.28

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 12:44:51AM BST, Erdener Gonenc mumbled:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please let me know if the port update to mod_ssl-2.8.15-1.3.28 will be done anytime soon?
>
> Thank you
> --

If you're in a rush to update, the only changes needed are to edit
the apache13-modssl Makefile, and change the version numbers.
(around line 38)

VERSION_APACHE=	1.3.28
VERSION_MODSSL=	2.8.15

The FreeBSD-specific patches apply cleanly.

Be sure to run 'make makesum' in the apache13-modssl directory, if
you do change the Makefile yourself.

Best regards,
-Andy