Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 02:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Wemm <peter>
To:        freebsd-smp
Subject:   cvs commit:  sys/i386/i386 machdep.c sys/vm vm_kern.c vm_kern.h vm_object.c

peter       97/04/21 02:26:50

  Modified:    i386/i386  machdep.c
               vm        vm_kern.c vm_kern.h vm_object.c
  Log:
  Check in something I was tinkering with some time ago, but doesn't look
  like it's going to work in it's present form until some magic is done
  with the PTD structure in processes that are sharing address spaces.
  This commit is to mainly get it out of my hair.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.39      +17 -0     sys/i386/i386/machdep.c
  1.2       +32 -36    sys/vm/vm_kern.c
  1.2       +5 -1      sys/vm/vm_kern.h
  1.2       +322 -140  sys/vm/vm_object.c