Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:17:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   WordPerfect Office 2000.

Has anyone tried getting WordPerfect Office 2000 to run on FreeBSD?
I'm currently at FreeBSD-4.0-RELEASE, and I CVSUP'd to get the most
recent linux-base distribution... but I still can't get it to run.  I
even ran the installation on a local debian system to compare how it
installed there (it installed rather ungracefully on FreeBSD).

I can produce a ktrace... and/or I can provide a login for someone to
try.  They only useful diagnostics it provides is:

ioctl mixer SOUND_MIXER_STEREODEVS: Invalid argument

Dave.