Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:10:30 -0500
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: enlightenment for freebsd question

Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

> I realize this may not be the ideal place for this question, but i don't
> really have the time or resources to track down another mailing list ;-)
> so i figured i would turn to my Old Faithful...  ;-)
>
> Enlightenment has a bunch of icons on the right side.. for Eterm, Help,
> Config, etc... how do i make these go away?  I did it once in linux and i
> forget how.

The default theme for E 0.16.x doesn't have those anymore. Are you still using
an old version of E or maybe still have the old theme lurking somewhere?

If I remember correctly...you have to hand edit the theme files and remove the
buttonclasses for those buttons. Its easy once you find the right file, but I
don't remember where it is.

Good luck
Brandon
--