Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 2002 15:24:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        julian@elischer.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patch for critical_enter()/critical_exit() & interrupt assem

: those reviews object on a purely subjective manner.
:
:
: "I think this is premature"
:
: I don't consider that to be a technical review? do you?

If that's what he said, no.  However, that's not all that he said.
Also, Jake had several objections from a sparc64 perspective that
weren't answered by dillon.  My memory is different than yours.

But all this "he said she said" stuff isn't getting us anywhere.

Warner