Date:      Sun, 24 Jul 2016 23:38:18 +0300
From:      abi <abi@abinet.ru>
To:        "Bradley T. Hughes" <bradleythughes@fastmail.fm>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fetch branch from github

It is not. I read handbook - and I found no explanation how to fetch
branch and failed to achieve results tinkering options randomly :P

Here is example
https://github.com/ZoneMinder/ZoneMinder

1. Account is ZoneMinder
2. Project is ZoneMinder

I need a branch here, they have plenty of them. |GH_TAGNAME is working
only for releases or for commit id. The latter tries master branch.|