Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:40:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      nrrobins@eos.ncsu.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   video adapter question

I am just curious as to where I might find some info on a specific video
adapter to see if it is compatable with freebsd 2.2.5.  This video
adapter was not compatable with 2.2.2 which caught me off guard.  Please
direct me in the direction to go, or, if someone knows already, please
pass it along.  The video adapter is the Video-67P (some cheap $55 card
just to get me up and running).  It is made by the Jaton Corp and uses a
trident chipset.  And it uses a PCI slot.  Thats all I know.  thanks

Neill