Date:      Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:15:57 -0700
From:      Bradford Castalia <Castalia@idaeim.com>
To:        eischen@vigrid.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: xmcd-3.3.2_2

Having just completed a FreeBSD 4.8 to 5.4 upgrade, I am in the process
of re-installing the various ports/packages that I used previously. The
xmcd application is found in a search of FreeBSD ports web site, but it
is not available for download (manually looking through the contents of
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-5.4-release/Latest
reveals no xmcd* entry, nor is it in packages-5.4-release/audio).

Could this package be made available, please?

Thnx,

--

Bradford Castalia

"Build an image in your mind, fit yourself into it."