Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:57:22 -0700
From:      David Burton <odyseus2000@earthlink.net>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: asus recommendation

I think your request is much too general.
why dont you surf on over to the www.asus.com website, poke around a
little while, see what looks like it would meet your needs.

takes decent processor speed?? (a)??
I am sure there are some that might argue a Pent 133 is all the power
you need :-0
a for athlon?
agp 1x? 2x? 4x? Pro?
smd ??? do you mean SMBus or SIMD, perhaps I am missing something.
perhaps some specs about its use?
and so on?

sincerely,
David