Date:      Sun, 22 May 2016 13:35:35 -0400
From:      Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re:

I have two PowerMac G4s. One is Blue and grey/white and the other has a
mirrored door. You will need a usb mouse and a monitor. Both seem to be
single cores from looking at the inside of the tower. I do Open Source/Free
software design and these two would be and are good for animating, audio,
and other artistic expressions. There are two operating systems similar to
what you already know. I am making an assumption from what your husband has
told me. I am able to set each with a Debian/Linux system and a FreeBSD
system. The first already has packages -software - available for it. The
second system needs to have packages built. I can take the tower which has
the least amount of CPU and other parts for compiling. Of course, I will
ask the community if they would aid and assist us in this endeavor.
We are setting up an animation station for children and will need some
packages to be built. The architecture is PowerPC 32. The packages would
be: GIMP, Blender, Pencil - which needs to be updated to Pencil-2d for the
download area of the Pencil application in /ports/graphics - librecad,
ChipmunkPhysics, the nlove animation engines, synfig & synfig studio,
adgali, py27-hypatia, solarus, g2, grx, libart, openrm, pencil -see the
above note, radius engine, biggles, geg, and grace
for the two dimensional animations.
Yes, there is needed some audio and 3d applications.
I'm asking a lot; and, the people are real.