Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:36:03 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   necessary incantation for programms using OpenGl library or Howtoto compile

Hallo!
We will use OpenGl library in graphical programming at our colledge.
I have Open-Gl port installed(Mesa3).I have heard that -l options
deviates on different systems(e.g. Linux and Solaris are different).
What is the FreebSd way? How can I link programms with OpeGl libraries?
Is some extra options necessary for using GLUT? What are the usual the
usual #include rows?Some usable tuttorial on this thema probably?

Kind regards,
Ariel