Date:      Sun, 3 Sep 2017 14:19:28 -0400
From:      "Mikhail T." <mi+thun@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Videos have a pink hint in Firefox

Hello! This is a bizarre new problem I noticed after a recent upgrade of
Firefox -- not sure, when exactly it happened, because I don't view
videos on my computer very often. Below is an example of what I'm
talking about -- a screenshot from YouTube. But the problem is the same
on other sites too.

I checked mplayer -- playing videos with it works fine. Not sure, if
this is Firefox or some video-processing library that it relies on...
Advice? Thanks! Yours,

    -mi