Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:21:13 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Kevin M Geraci <kmg@bestweb.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is FreeBSD dead?

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 04:51:01AM -0800, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> * Kevin M Geraci <kmg@bestweb.net> [000311 03:54] wrote:
> > Maybe FreeBSD needs to "spin off" like Slackware is doing
> > and let Walnut Creek merge with BSDi with out FreeBSD.
>
> We'd be better off if people making suggestions like this would
> "spin off".

A great deal better, since all it takes to see what will come from the
merger is a little tiny bit of patience.  Those who impatiently start
suggesting spin offs and other such funny things are definitely not,
uhm, patient enough for me to work with :/

--
Giorgos Keramidas, < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >
For my public PGP key: finger keramida@diogenis.ceid.upatras.gr