Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:33:47 +0000
From:      "Maurizio Benedetti" <Maurizio.Benedetti@WFP.ORG>
To:        Tobias Roth <roth@iam.unibe.ch>
Cc:        owner-freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [NewBye] External monitor on IBM T40

Guys,
I tried the combination FN+F7 already since it is the standard way also
for Windows (I used the same HW on windows for years) but it seems to not
be working here on BSD.

Should I specify something in the XClient settings?

Thank you very much anyway for you kind response.

Cheers,
Maurizio

Tobias Roth <roth@iam.unibe.ch>
Sent by: owner-freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org